My Cats Are French

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Friday, March 02, 2007

Carnival Of The Cats!

One thing I must be sure to do now that I am blogging again is to get back to promoting the Carnival Of the Cats.

For anyone unfamiliar with the Carnival, every week bloggers submit their kitty stories and pictures to the current Carnival host (The Carnival is kind of like a movable feast, with a different blog being the host each week.) On Sunday, around 6pm, the host puts up a blog article that has links to all the fabulous felines. Kind of one stop shopping for your kitty fix.

Last Sunday was Carnival Of The Cats #153 at Scribblings.

This Sunday, March 4th, TacJammer will be the host.

So go check out last week's Carnival, be sure to look for the new one on Sunday, and if you have a blog or website and would like to have your kitty included, beat feet and make a submission using the handy Carnival Submission Form.

Maybe you'll see my boys there. I hope I see yours.


2 Comments:

Blogger lordjaders said...

I am soo sorrry--but you won't see my boys because I am a gurrrl. If you do see my boys please let me know because then something is terrribly amiss! Hee, hee.
Just stoppin by to say hi.

Jade

3:00 AM  
Blogger Shrek said...

Merry Christmas
Shrek, Tom, Jerry, Shaka and Sheba
(and our beans)
Cape Town
www.lechatdomestique.blogspot.com

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home